- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” Saint Augustine
- “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.” Clifton Fadiman
- “Traveling is the ruin of all happiness! There’s no looking at a building after seeing Italy.” Fanny Burney
- “You have very short travel blogs, and I think there’s a split among travel writers: the service-oriented writers will say, ‘Well, the reader wants to read about his trip, not yours.’ Whereas I say, the reader just wants to read a good story and to maybe learn something.” Tim Cahill
- “I want everybody to travel, to travel and not be afraid.” Dhani Jones
- “The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes ‘sight-seeing.” Daniel J. Boorstin
- “Life is either a great adventure or nothing” Helen Keller
- “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”― Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
Do you have a favorite travel quote? Tell me what it is below!
Make sure to subscribe to stay in the loop, you don’t want miss a blog post! Makes sure to add ChasaTravels@gmail.com to your contacts so my emails are not lost to spam!
This website contains some affiliate links/ads, clicking and buying through these links will give me a small commission to help keep my site running, but will be no additional cost to you.