Feeding The Travel Lust In You
This website contains some affiliate links/ads, clicking and buying through these links will give me a small commission to help keep my site running, but will be no additional cost to you.
- Scratch Off Map- I have one of these and I love it. My husband got it for me as a gift.
2. Travel Watch-this is just too adorable and I NEED one!
3. Collapsible Cup- I also want one of these. This hardly takes up any room! I love it!
4. A Little Note Book or a Travel Journal
5. Travel Umbrella-because it’s cute and great to have in those rainy countries!
6. Cork Globe- this or the scratch off map, or both!
8. Favor Boxes-because I thought they were just too darn cute!
9. Wall Art-everyone likes a little inspiration even at home.
10. Travel Lamp-okay okay, I know it’s not a “travel” lamp, but it’s probably as close as I am going to get to the Northern Lights for a while…
11. Phone/Wallet Case-I want one of this now! I feel like this can be such a life saver when traveling or just on the go. I am not really a fan of carrying a purse with me all the time. Check for different sizes and colors.
12. Waterproof Pouch-hands free and perfect to keep water from your phone. Check for different sizes and colors.
Make sure to subscribe to stay in the loop, you don’t want miss a blog post! Makes sure to add ChasaTravels@gmail.com to your contacts so my emails are not lost to spam!
Always keep in mind before buying a product the reviews. Products will usually always have a few bad reviews, but I always try to pick stuff that has really good ratings, because I want everything on this list. I will eventually get it. Let me know in the comments of some travel items that get you inspired or that are just handy to have while traveling.