Feeding The Travel Lust In You
This website contains some affiliate links/ads, clicking and buying through these links will give me a small commission to help keep my site running, but will be no additional cost to you.
Updated list February 2017
1. Scratch Off Map- I have one of these and I love it. My husband got it for me as a gift.
2. Travel Watch-this is just too adorable and I NEED one!
3. Collapsible Cup- I also want one of these. This hardly takes up any room! I love it!
4. A Little Note Book or a Travel Journal
5. Travel Umbrella-because it’s cute and great to have in those rainy countries!
6. Cork Globe- this or the scratch off map, or both!
8. Favor Boxes-because I thought they were just too darn cute!
9. Travel Lamp-okay okay, I know it’s not a “travel” lamp, but it’s probably as close as I am going to get to the Northern Lights for a while…
10. Phone/Wallet Case-I want one of this now! I feel like this can be such a life saver when traveling or just on the go. I am not really a fan of carrying a purse with me all the time. Check for different sizes and colors.
11. Waterproof Pouch-hands free and perfect to keep water from your phone. Check for different sizes and colors. ( I actually have this particular brand. I haven’t used it in deep water, but I have tested it twice in about 2-3 inches for 15+ minutes. I have used it in activities to keep it from splashing water on my phone though) Always test these out with a piece of paper before putting your phone in.
12. The kameleon Dress!
13. These awesome hair tie bracelets!
14. A Passport cover
15. A DNA Test– Who knows how accurate they really are, if you are not wanting to do that you can also check out your family tree, which you also have to pay for. Which is why I think they would make great gifts! Knowing your ancestry is sort of like traveling BACK in time wouldn’t you say??
Make sure to subscribe to stay in the loop, you don’t want miss a blog post! Makes sure to add ChasaTravels@gmail.com to your contacts so my emails are not lost to spam!
Always keep in mind before buying a product the reviews. Products will usually always have a few bad reviews, but I always try to pick stuff that has really good ratings, because I want everything on this list. I will eventually get it. Let me know in the comments of some travel items that get you inspired or that are just handy to have while traveling.