When People Find Out You Pen Pal
Has it ever came up in conversation that you write people or that you use an ancient form of communication? Here are some examples of when people (non writers) find out you use pen and paper to communicate.
- ”When they first find out you pen pal and go on about how they didn’t know that about you.”As if you live some secret life.
- ”When their first thought is that you are writing inmates.”
- ”When they tell you Facebook is cheaper.”
- ”When they question your sanity writing to strangers and if it’s even fun.”
- ”When they question your priorities.” How can you make the time when there are so many other things going on? It’s not like it’s hobby or anything. How do you find the freaking time to sit there and stare at the tv SALLY!
- ”When they bring up the idea of having more friends.” As if you are not allowed to have more friends…
- ”That’s still a thing?” Like maybe we should just go back to carving symbols into stones, I mean why not? Let’s really freak them out!
- ”When they change the subject all together”
- ”When they think it is only for children.”
- ”When they think the person you are writing is going to come stalk you at your house”
Make sure to subscribe to stay in the loop, you don’t want miss a blog post! Makes sure to add ChasaTravels@gmail.com to your contacts so my emails are not lost to spam!
Chasa is a travel blogger who has been writing since 2016. She has traveled domestically and internationally since 2013 and resides in the state of Alabama, where she pursues her passion for helping people see the beauty in other states and countries through her own accounts.
This website contains some affiliate links/ads, clicking and buying through these links will give me a small commission to help keep my site running, but will be no additional cost to you.