And Other Surrounding Areas
There are plenty of things to do in the state of Alabama, of course it depends on what you like! One of our busiest areas in Alabama is Birmingham. I am going to give you list of things you can do while you are visiting B-ham and areas surrounding this city.
- Alabama Theatre-Where plays are put on.
- McWance Science Center-This place can be fun for children or adults. I went there a couple of years ago when I was 24.
- Birmingham Oddities-This is a store that has a bunch of odd and weird thing. It’s pretty neat but if you have a weak stomach I would say you may want to avoid it.
- AirWalk Trampoline Park– This is fun for adults and kids.
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute-This is great if you are wanting some history.
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway-These go carts go up to 50 mph.
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- Carmike movie theaters
- Breakout Games-A group game where you have to escape using sets of clues.
- Saturn Birmingham-This place is a bar, but it is also a venue. They have game nights, vintage gaming systems, and music events.
I actually won this shirt in a Birmingham Oddities contest!