22 Tips To Help Make Travel Easy
1. Bring Comfortable shoes. *I learned this the hard way, if you followed along with my Europe series (England, France, Spain, Italy). You will know that I messed my feet up for over 50% of this three week trip. I can’t stress enough how important this tip is, if you are going to be doing a lot of walking!
2. Copy/scan all your important document passports, hotel info, home address info.*Have paper copies and send them to your email too. Go above and beyond.
3. Take lots of photos.*But this shouldn’t be the main focus on your trip, taking too many pictures can take away from your trip. Enjoy where you are.
4. Learn a few words of the language if it is different than yours.
5. Write down the address of where you will be staying.