~Living in the South~ (Alabama)
So there always seem to be some misconceptions about Southerns. Just because we are from the South does not mean:
1. We do not all own farms! We have cities you know! Besides if you are from Ohio or have ever been EX: they have tons and tons of fields up there. In fact I do not even live around a farm.
2. We have a little drawl but that does not mean we are all slow.
3. We do not all wear overalls. ( I’ll admit I have a pair of short overalls.)
4. We do not all own a pair of boots. ( I’ll admit that I do.)
5. Not all girls like to dress up, not all girls like to go hunting and get dirty.