Feeding The Travel Lust In You
This website contains some affiliate links/ads, clicking and buying through these links will give me a small commission to help keep my site running, but will be no additional cost to you.
Last Updated: September 11, 2017
1. Scratch Off Map- I have one of these and I love it. My husband got it for me as a gift.
2. Power Bank-Extra battery power for your cellphones, cameras, laptops. The one my husband and I use is Anker. It is supposed to be really good. We have one big one that we share and we sort of wish we would have gotten smaller ones that were easier and a little more personal.
3. Collapsible Cup- I also want one of these. This hardly takes up any room! I love it!
4. A Little Note Book or a Travel Journal
5. Travel Umbrella-because it’s cute and great to have in those rainy countries!
6. Cork Globe- this or the scratch off map, or both!
8. Waterproof shoe covers-They seem silly, but really is always packing your rain boots practical?
9. Travel ebook- These are great for travelers as they can carry multiple books without the extra weight. p.s this is a good guide! I have read it.
10. Phone/Wallet Case-I want one of this now! I feel like this can be such a life saver when traveling or just on the go. I am not really a fan of carrying a purse with me all the time. Check for different sizes and colors.
11. Waterproof Pouch-hands free and perfect to keep water from your phone. Check for different sizes and colors. ( I actually have this particular brand. I haven’t used it in deep water, but I have tested it twice in about 2-3 inches for 15+ minutes. I have used it in activities to keep it from splashing water on my phone though) Always test these out with a piece of paper before putting your phone in.
12. The kameleon Dress!
13. These awesome hair tie bracelets!
14. A Passport cover
15. A DNA Test– Who knows how accurate they really are, if you are not wanting to do that you can also check out your family tree, which you also have to pay for. Which is why I think they would make great gifts! Knowing your ancestry is sort of like traveling BACK in time wouldn’t you say??
16. Help Travel Bracelet! This is a neat little traveling item to take with you just in case. If you have seen the shirts that have pictures on them as well this is a less noticeable way to pin pointed as a tourist. I so want one of these. You can find them by clicking on the picture below and if that link doesn’t work, try going to the sellers page here.
Make sure to subscribe to stay in the loop, you don’t want miss a blog post! Makes sure to add ChasaTravels@gmail.com to your contacts so my emails are not lost to spam!
Always keep in mind before buying a product the reviews. Products will usually always have a few bad reviews, but I always try to pick stuff that has really good ratings, because I want everything on this list. I will eventually get it. Let me know in the comments of some travel items that get you inspired or that are just handy to have while traveling.