Haunted Houses and Trails for 2017
Make sure you check out the websites or social medias to keep up with the days and hours they are open, as well as if they sudden close due to weather or other issues. They do tend to open at the end of September.
*SPOOKTRAIL is taking donations of canned goods and working with Walker County Community Action Association of Alabama. Bringing a canned good also gives you a discount. Please make sure you check out Spook Trail and help out people in the community.
- Insanitarium | Pinson, AL | Website | Facebook
- Nightmare at 3008/31Escape | Futondale, AL | Website | Facebook
- Sloss | Birmingham, AL | Website | Facebook
- Warehouse 31 | Pelham, AL | Website | Facebook
- Atrox Factory | Leeds, AL | Website | Facebook
- AgriPhobia | Oneonta, AL | Website | Facebook
- PV Haunted Trail | Rainsville, AL | Facebook
- Arx Mortis | Killen, Al | Website | Facebook
- Bozo’s Slaughter House| Woodville, AL | Facebook
If you are a part of a local community trail or haunted house I would love to add it to my list.
Make sure to subscribe to stay in the loop, you don’t want miss a blog post! Makes sure to add ChasaTravels@gmail.com to your contacts so my emails are not lost to spam!
Chasa is a travel blogger who has been writing since 2016. She has traveled domestically and internationally since 2013 and resides in the state of Alabama, where she pursues her passion for helping people see the beauty in other states and countries through her own accounts.
This website contains some affiliate links/ads, clicking and buying through these links will give me a small commission to help keep my site running, but will be no additional cost to you.