Electronic and Miscellaneous Items You Pack for Traveling
I am going to list some of the non-clothing items I take for traveling. I am curious as what do you pack for traveling, domestic or international? I wonder if some of these are necessary or do they make traveling easier for us in a way.
1. My phone- I am not tech savvy when it comes to knowing all the ins and out for a camera, but I do hope to buy one in the future.
2. My husbands camera a DSLR – He can take some good quality pictures with his camera, and we are normally are traveling together so his camera comes along. You would think I would take most of my pictures with his camera, but I don’t.
3. A notebook/travel journal, glue stick- I didn’t really think about this until I came across a travel blogger who used one and she glued everything in her notebook from receipts and other things from her trip so she would always have them.
4. My Polaroid camera-Yes a Polaroid camera. You never know when you might need to print out a picture and give it to a stranger.. Haha.
5. My power bank, Anker- This comes in handy for your phone and maybe even your camera.
6. Business cards/and little notes with my travel information to leave in random places. Yes I like to take it a little old school when it comes to getting my name out there.
What are items that you take with you while traveling? I really want to know, maybe it is something I can add to my list! Check out some of my Amazon picks down below to get you started!
Make sure to subscribe to stay in the loop, you don’t want miss a blog post! Makes sure to add ChasaTravels@gmail.com to your contacts so my emails are not lost to spam!
Click the links down below to follow me on any of my social medias!
Chasa is a travel blogger who has been writing since 2016. She has traveled domestically and internationally since 2013 and resides in the state of Alabama, where she pursues her passion for helping people see the beauty in other states and countries through her own accounts.
This website contains some affiliate links/ads, clicking and buying through these links will give me a small commission to help keep my site running, but will be no additional cost to you.