Thursday, September 8-
Saturday, September 10, 2016
All The Things You Can Do In Savannah
1. Tybee Island -Battery Brumy -North Beach bar and Grill
2. Downtown-Art Emporium-Open container (If you like to drink)
3. Botanical Gardens
4. Wormsloe(Historical site)
5. Bonaventure Cemetery
6. Chippewa Square- Savannah Visitor center/museum (Where the bench scene from Forrest Gump was filmed. The bench is in the museum)
7. John St. Cathedral
8. Cotton and Rye (Restaurant)
Read on to find out more about these places!
Finally John (husband) and I get to take a vacation. We were not too far off from GA, only about 5 and half hours. So we made our way down(or over) to Savannah, Georgia. There are a lot of things to do in the city and outside of the city. We left on Thursday 8am and arrived around 4pm.
The first thing we did when we arrived to the area was check in to the Baymont Inn Savannah South. Then after that we headed to the beach, Tybee Island to be exact. This is a pretty cool place! There is a lighthouse you can go up in, but we made it too late to visit inside.